Saturday, February 18, 2012

Juice Day #2

Today was my day off, and I have to admit after working til 3:30 am the last two nights I slept most of my day away. The boyfriend made me a wonderful breakfast so I skipped the juice but tonight I whipped up a double batch of veggie and fruit juices, drank one of each for today and packed the extra's away for tomorrow at work.

Veggie Juice #2
This veggie juice was INCREDIBLE! I don't know if the kale really threw my taste buds off yesterday, or if adding an extra piece of fruit made all the difference but I chugged this juice down almost as fast as my fruit juice! I shall no longer avoid broccoli in the grocery store!


Veggie Recipe #2:
1 Celery stalk
1 small broccoli head
1 handful spinach
1 apple
1 pear


Fruit Juice #2
Today's juice was very similar to yesterdays, but instead of starfruit I used strawberries. I have to admit it was a bit tart, next time I might use one less orange or perhaps just wait until strawberry season when the berries will be sweeter!


Fruit Juice #2
3 Oranges
1 Nectarine
6 Strawberries

No comments: