Friday, February 17, 2012

This was my breakfast! Kale, Spinach, Celery, Carrots and an Apple! Juice #1 was a success!


I'm so incredibly impressed with my Breville Juice Fountain! It have to admit it was a bit of a struggle to drink my breakfast, not sure if it's because I was feeling a little sick this morning, or my body just isn't used to drinking (or eating!) so many vegetables...but i had to choke it down a little. But I suppose if I upped my fruits to veggies ratio a little it would probably make a big difference. Either way, it was worth it! It feels good knowing I'm packing my body full of all this goodness to start my morning out!

Before heading in to work the closing shift at the bar I whipped up a quick juice boost to get me through the night. I used 3 oranges, 1 nectarine and 1 starfruit. I wish I could just live off the fruit juices, it was amazing! I wished I'd taken 2 or 3 of them to work that night!

No comments: