Thursday, November 27, 2008

Matthew 6:34

I hate that every time i think I have my life figured out something comes up and makes me feel like i need to completely re-evaluate everything.

I'm just ready for things to plateau...to level out for a while, or at least long enough to stop and enjoy where i'm at and actually make a legit decision as to if it's where i think i'm meant to be, or stay...instead as soon as i think i've figured out where i'm going life is throws me for a huge loop. And here I am back at square one second guessing everything, my plans, my future.

I just feel like i'm constantly having to remind myself that God has a plan. That I don't need to be anxious or worried about it, I just need to pray and listen for where God tells me to go...I just wish this didn't have to be such a forced way of thinking about things, and that i could just automatically think that way...or at least closer to it than where i'm at now.

I guess I just feel really torn this week. unsettled, and very unsure about a lot of things...and i'm just not diggin it!

No comments: