Friday, March 13, 2009

the highlight of my week

I finally got out for a little more exploring this week and this time i didn't go alone so i wouldn't get lost :)

My roommate Tricia took me for a walk along a section of the river i had never been to and it was the most beautiful walk. After walking along our side of the river for a ways we crossed over Millennium Bridge (which is kinda big deal here although i'm not exactly sure what it is famous for other than looking cool) and continued walking along the path on the other side of the river...and the river path leads straight into sheep fields and you are allowed to just walk freely through these fields. It was so amazing. And oh so beautiful! I've missed having an escape in nature here...i've just felt really trapped in this flat and in this little section of the city...it's so nice to have the option to venture out away from all the cars and the buildings and just hang out with God in nature.

















No comments: