Monday, February 23, 2009

find your differences and embrace them

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”


that quote just made me giggle this morning....so i thought i'd share. :)


I don't have much time to write as I have a TON of homework to get done today. But I just thought I'd do a quick recap of my week. It really wasn't too eventful as I was stuck in bed for 2 straight days and the next few days after that I didn't do much of anything as I still was pretty sick. I'm still fighting whatever this bug is...but at least it's sort of settled as just a head cold which i can deal with!

I got to work another shift in the coffee shop which was a blast other than feeling rather sick about halfway through my shift and wishing i could just crawl back into bed for another day or two.


Other than that...we had a sweet sweet dance party randomly in our kitchen saturday night. i'm not sure how we even squeezed so many people in that teeny kitchen let alone had room to dance but we did and it was AMAZING. my flatmates are pretty rad that's for sure! sorry to everyone in the neighborhood we kept up so late..haha

And sunday after church Matt, Aaron, Shane and Hannah came for a visit and it was oh so good. we wandered the streets of york, went to look at the minster, and then hung out in the cutest little pub ever and talked for hours about anything and everything. It was good fun and was sweet to have some of my friends from Warrington meet some of my bible college friends and roommates. So that was definitely the highlight of my week.


And here I am...Monday afternoon...thinking goodness i have a LOT of homework to do...i maybe be one of the best procrastinators out there. haha. Goodmorning washington, and goodafternoon england. I best scoot! <3

No comments: